Saturday, December 14, 2013

Santa Claus is Coming To Town


We are under a winter storm warning and the timing could not be better.
Today, I was planning on staying home to do some Christmas decorating
(better late than never)
and present wrapping.
It is so beautiful outside and I am snug as a bug in a rug, listening
to Christmas CD's.

Today I am sharing a couple of whimsical cards created with the
"Santa Clause is Coming to Town" stamp set.
I also used Sparkle and Shine papers.
Inspiration came from CTMH art dept and my team
leader Brenda.
Be sure to visit her blog HERE.
It is a really simple layout that you can use to mix/match any papers.
Ho! Ho! Ho! off to deck the halls of the bungalow!

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Love the tradition colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

Absolutely adorable! What great papers and stamps and I love the designs. That Santa paper is the cutest ever!