Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sparkle and Shine


I have been getting ready for 
Winter Wonderland.
That is a local event where vendors get together downtown for some local shopping opportunities. 
Singing groups come out caroling and weather permitting we sometimes have a parade.
It is one of my favorite small town events.
This week I'll be sharing some pics of some of the crafts I made to sell.
The pic above shows some CTMH Treat Tubes filled with Rolos.
I have to give credit to my creative friend Marge for this idea.
She discovered Rolos fit perfectly inside.
I dressed mine up with a snowflake tag.
The ornaments were purchased at the Dollar Tree last year.
I punched and stamped two scalloped circles to adhere on either side of the snowflake.
Then I adhered them to the Treat Tube using
Sparkle and Shine Washi Tape.
Love that stuff!
Here's a closer look...
Have you been working on any crafty giftables this season?
I'd love to hear about what you are making.

4 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Love this! My mom just gave me a bunch of little ornaments that she thought I could use in my stash. I SO know what I'm going to be doing with them now! :D

Unknown said...

Very festive Lynn! I have left over treat tubes....thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

I love these!! These are so pretty and so very festive!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how fun! Love how the rolos look inside those tubes, and the snowflakes and die cuts are so fun and festive. These outta fly out the door at your upcoming sale!