Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Favorites

I thought it would be fun to scroll through the blog and choose 13 of my favorite card creations from 2013.
Here they are...


















Evidently I like earth tone, Fall colors.
Going through this year in review makes me so thankful for
Close To My Heart!
Being a consultant gives me a great discount and lots of inspiration and training to do what I love to do!
I love this hobby of paper-crafting, which allows me to create and connect with so many.
I appreciate each of you, my blog readers.
And if this is your first visit, I hope you come back.
CTMH has lots of wonderful new products to create with in 2014!
Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all so beautiful, Lynn! I can't wait to see what you create with the new product!

Donna Nuce said...

Lovely cards Lynn. You need to link up on the OWH page so more people can comment on your gorgeous collection of cards. Happy New Year!

Pamela OConnor said...

What beautiful creations Lynn! So glad you commented on my blog so I could come visit. :) I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations in 2014.

~Tammy~ said...

A beautiful array of cards Lynn! Thanks for the look back!

Gia Lau said...

All of your cards are amazing- it is fun to see the colors we gravitate to though- an annual review really puts it in perspective! Great post!

Audrey Pettit said...

That's what I was thinking, too...you are definitely an Autumn girl! So am I! Love your top 13 picks my friend!