Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Homework

Edited to add: I am linking this up to the Paper Issues "Typography Challenge"
The last lesson in the 
"Create and Share"
workshop at BPC was about making pocket cards to hold a gift card.
The above was created with "Typeset" (retired paper).
And here is one created with
"Babycakes"...
I am happy to say that this paper line has carried over to
the Spring/Summer IDEA Book.
It is quite popular for baby books but it works great for school-themed
 scrapbook pages and cards too.
You can find it HERE.

I love the playful prints and classic colors.
This pocket card was such a fun, easy idea I think I will make some more.
I am really enjoying this class at Big Picture Classes.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I like both of these! It's always fun to see Typeset come out again - I loved that paper!

Kim Richardson said...

Fun cards, lynn! I loved Typeset- great to see it again!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fun papers! I like both these cards equally. You've mixed and matched patterns well.

Audrey Pettit said...

I really adore cards that do double-duty, like these gift card holders! These are absolutely adorable, my friend!

lee woo said...

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. See the link below for more info.


#really
www.inspgift.com

andrea chiu said...

God allows us to experienced pain and failure for us to become a better person. To stand still and continue our life's journey. Visit my site for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

This is a great article for my research. Keep posting. Thank you.

Bob
www.gofastek.com