Thursday, January 16, 2014

Kraft-y Hearts Blog Share, Day 1

Time for another blog share with my team-mate Kim!
Our theme for this month is 
"Sew Special".
As I've mentioned, countless times on the blog here, I do not like to sew.
But I love to stamp so take a look at the card I made using the CTMH 
Stamp of the Month.

I love this stamp set!
Available, this month only for $5 with $35 purchase, 
or $17.95 on its own.
Details on my website HERE.
I used Cotton Candy, Chocolate and Kraft cardstocks along with
ink in the same colors.
Real sewing would add texture/interest to my card but I choose to go with
 faux stitching using a liner pen.
All shapes and tags were cut with Art Philosophy.
Now head on over to the Kraft-y Kim's blog
Please come back tomorrow where we share a few more 
"sew special" projects.
I have to tell you that at the time of writing this post I am a bit distracted by
the big white box of NEW CTMH product sitting in my studio.
Sneak peeks and shares coming later!

3 comments:

Kim Hill said...

I love these cards! I really need to work with the kraft and pink combo I think! :D

Kristine Porter said...

Great cards and I totally love the color combination!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Just love the homespun feel to these!