Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Paper Peek, Day 1

The countdown is on...
the new Close To My Heart Spring/Summer IDEA Book goes live February 1st.
As a consultant I was able to order early to create projects.
I have been busy creating with each of the lovely new paper packets.
So, beginning today and for 7 days I will share a card (or 2,3...)
made with each new paper packet.
Day 1, I am starting with
Timberline.


I love the woodgrain print, as well as the constellation print.
Speaking of that, I happened to see the
Moxie Fab World
so I am linking this card up there.
Here is a photo of a layout created by the
CTMH Art Team.

If you look through the overlay you can see all the prints and colors.
I think this will be a really useful paper pack for masculine cards and outdoor-themed layouts.
More tomorrow.

4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Great work!
Laura

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That is definitely some fun woodgrain paper. It is nice and woodsy... I mean, some woodgrain is so subtle. This one isn't.

Audrey Pettit said...

I love anything with woodgrain these days! Awesome card, my friend!

Anonymous said...

That's sure a fun card, Lynn!
I love woodgrain, too!

Teri