Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Party is On!


Party time!  
"The Party Is On!" is one of the Hostess Rewards Stamp Sets 
in the current Close To My Heart IDEA Book.
I used it with White Daisy Ink on Black CS for a chalkboard look.
Got my inspiration from the Big Picture Class I am currently taking.
It is called "Create and Share".
For Week 1 we are creating birthday cards.
I have a few more to share...

I am linking this post to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog
since they are hosting a party themed challenge for their birthday.
Here is their inspiration photo.



Speaking of parties, come back Thursday for our
friends' "Laughing Lola" blog share.

6 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

such fabulous cards!! love the chalkboard look :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

Audrey Pettit said...

Cute, cute, cute! Loving those chalkboard images!

Laurel Beard said...

FANTASTIC!!! LOVE! Thanks so much for joining us at the Lawnscaping challenge!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!

Audrey said...

I just love the chalkboard technique! What beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Tamara said...

Great cards!! Love the black & white sentiments!!
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
xx Tamara