Saturday, February 1, 2014

New IDEA Book LIVE Today!

No paper peeks today as the new IDEA Book & Catalog goes live.
You can browse and shop 24/7 on my website
I will show you a photo of my new product "haul" that I made in January.
Nothing like new paper and stamps to get my heart to go pitter-patter.
One of the perks of being a CTMH consultant is you get to order one month in advance.
Love that, and the discount is great too!
If you ever have any questions about being a Close To My Heart consultant or 
if you just know you would LOVE to join my team, just email me at
dardalynn at yahoo dot com.
I'd love to share with you!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, look at that new haul! I know you are in heaven, my friend! Such an exciting time of year, when the new catalog comes out. I remember that vividly from when I was a SU demonstrator. :)