Tuesday, February 18, 2014

When Old is New Again...


Here is a card set that I made with our new
CTMH embossing folders.
I went with a CAS design so the focus is on the CS and the embossed pattern.
Our cardstock has a white core so with a bit of sanding 
you get the texture of the white showing through.
This month there is special deal promoting our brand new embossing folders.
You can find it all HERE on my website.
Here is a close up of each of the cards.



I must confess I had to dust off my Cuttlebug and dig out my plates.
I had fun playing with these springy colors and dry embossing/sanding, a technique that I haven't tried in awhile.
That being said, I am linking this project up to 
Lawnscaping Challenges.



I cannot wait for my new Damask folder to arrive so I can try it out on some...
can you guess?
Kraft of course!
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are adorable, Lynn! I love those embossed dots. Looks great with the light bit of sanding. Loving the speech bubbles, too!

Unknown said...

Simply darling!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fun cards! So often I forget about using white core paper and then giving them a good sanding after embossing. It is such a neat look.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

I'm so glad you did - these cards are awesome!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin

Christiana said...

Great job on all three of these! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!