Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Slider Card

I learned how to make a slider card.
Thanks for the inspiration from Kim,
at Violets and Sunshine,
and the tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers HERE.
This card was so much fun to make and really easier than I expected.

More Balloon Ride paper paired with stamps from the
Give a Lift set.
I also used another Ariana bow.  The colors also coordinate well with Balloon Ride.
There is a tag inside the sleeve that lifts up to show another sentiment and a place to write and sign.

Here is a detail.


I have to give a shout out to my Kraft-y Heart from Kim,
from Violets and Sunshine for the inspiration for this card.
You can check her blog post HERE.
Kim found the tutorial, on Splitcoast Stampers HERE.
This card was a little tricky, but fun to create.
I'll be making more for sure.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lynn, this is such a neat effect and beautiful card! Love it! Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check out that tutorial.

Unknown said...

I think you should definitely do this one at one of your workshops! I don't think I can figure it out with the tutorial!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, how fun this is, and how beautiful! That paper is gorgeous! Really love the interactive aspect to this design, too. And wow on that flower! The sparkly center is just jaw dropping!