Monday, May 12, 2014

A Little Thanks


Happy Mail times 2!  And just in time for some weekend crafting.
I got a new stamp set so I inked it up right away to create some thank you notes.
Here is one ...


I used a pattern from the Make It From Your Heart, vol. 2 book.
I LOVE using these books when I need some inspiration.
Here is the stamp set I used, it is called


I didn't think I needed this stamp set but I must say I am having a lot of fun with it!
I like the positive and negative space on the flowers.
They are a bit bolder than any other flower stamps I have.
When Spring gets here I tend to go on a flower stamping kick!
I am linking this up to the SImon Says "Spring Flowers" Challenge HERE.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable, Lynn!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card!! Such a lovely flower image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Brenda said...

This is so cute and the twine is perfectly placed1