Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy NSD!

Happy, happy, happy...
(to the tune of the song)
National Scrapbook Day!

I even have a layout to share today.
Hubby and I tried out a new restaurant the night before Easter and it was really great so I took a few pics to record our date night.




I used the National Scrapbooking Month promotional paper packet
"Free To Be Me"
which is only $5 with a qualifying order of $50.
This layout came straight from the workshop guide.
If you order this paper packet, I would be happy to e-mail you the workshop guide.
Happy National Scrapbooking Day ya all!
I'll be scrapping with some peeps at Open Studio hours in my bungalow.
In between, I hope to join a few online challenges for inspiration.
Hope you get some papercrafting time today!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you made this layout YOURS...and I love the handwritten journaling. I'm so bad at that. I hate my writing and always print but you've inspired me to get back to handwriting.

Shelly Nemitz said...

Love this!!!! It's great to put pictures of your couple time together on a layout. (of course it's adorable too)

Audrey Pettit said...

Really adorable! Loving the new papers and that vellum, too. And your design is fabulous! Love all the layers. The long banner strips below the photos are fabulous, too!