Thursday, June 12, 2014

Let's Celebrate!


Another super, quick and easy party invitation.
In just a little over a month I'll be celebrating having both my kiddos home for a week.
That rarely happens now that they are all grown up!
Looking forward to some lazy day summer activities like
floating the river, walking in the state park and some cookouts.
The Jubilee papers are so decorative that you really don't have to add too much.
I stamped the sentiment at the bottom and mounted it on Kraft
(of course).
Then I cut the starburst shape with Art Philosophy and stamped it and that was about it.
Here is another look at the June Stamp of the Month.

Only $5 with a qualifying order.
Details on my website HERE.
What fun summer activities are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

The purple and green banner strips are a burst of unexpected color and fun on this cute card! And that paper seems so absolutely perfect for a 4th of July party invitation. Really adorable, Lynn!