Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Skylark Gifties

Here's another Clear Pillowbox filled with a sampler of
CTMH goodies for my hostess.
I love those boxes for a quick, little gift...and so affordable.
Only $2.95 for a set of 3.  
They are so easy to decorate.


I also made Karen a monogramed gift set of cards.

This card box can be cut with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  
I do love that cartridge for making gifts.

Now for a look at the cards which were created with the
"Funky Blossoms" stamp set.


Here is the set that created these simple cards.
Tomorrow I will show you the cards we made in the Monday night workshop.
All five cards were made from one sheet of Skylark Paper.
OOOOOoooo, I love a sheet of pretty paper!

2 comments:

Kim Hill said...

what fun gifts! keep forgetting to order my pillow boxes. thanks for the inspiration!

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy cow, what an awesome gift set, Lynn! Love that big blossom on the pillow box! And the cards are gorgeous!