Saturday, July 26, 2014

Balloon Ride Picture My Life Cards


I love the vintage feel in the Balloon Ride Picture My Life journaling cards.
I made a few cards to show you.
For the above I only stamped the "Thinking Of You" sentiment.
It is from the "You're The Best" stamp set.
I love the font on this simple stamp.
Here is another card...

This sentiment is from the 
"Give A Lift" stamp set.
The metal pieces are from Mini-Medleys.
The flowers were cut with the 
It is my "go to" flower.
I love how quick and easy the cards come together when you use
Here is a photo of a few more journaling cards from this set.
The Balloon Ride Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program will be in the new IDEA Book.
However, 
the coordinating Balloon Ride Paper Packet will retire July 31st.
It was hard to pick a fave from this book because I loved so many of them but Balloon Ride was at the top of my list.
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

oh wow. love these. such pretty colors and patterns. awesome flower!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable cards, Lynn! Such pretty papers and flowers, and I love the metal flourishes, too. And I really agree with you....those awesome cards really do add such fun to a card design!