Friday, August 8, 2014

Artistic Adventure


I have been sharing the "Picture Perfection" August promotion with you and showing CTMH photos.  Today I will show you how I used some of the "Chalk It Up" PML cards, mixed in with a bit of "Surf's Up", in 12 x 12  traditional layouts.
In the above photo, I used the "Chalk It Up" cards we got at convention to make my title page for a section of convention layouts in my scrapbook.
The personalized card was my name badge.  
CTMH does it in style!
And here is the layout that is on the other side of this page protector.


The paper is from the "Wanderful" collection but the cards are from
"Surf's Up".
I am seeing the ability to do a lot of mixing and matching between lines.
Yay!  That gives me more options for my money.
Tomorrow I will show you some pocket pages with photos.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Loving the mix of papers and the scattering of flowers and sequins. The chalkboard cards are super cool, too!