Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Picture Perfection


I am pretty excited about this month's special.
During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 
13 available Picture My Life scrapbooking programs featured
in the Annual Inspirations IDEA Book at their full price of $24.95, you are eligible to add
your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors 10 packs for just $3.
Each PML program includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10 pack for only $3 you will be able to scrap more for less!

Here is a look at our new programs.



  Now that my kiddos are grown and I have less pics from the holidays I am thinking of doing a full album of Christmas through the years.
This program will be perfect to get me started.


Love this set.  And it's not just for school stuff.  I will show you how I used it with some convention photos soon.






The chalkboard look, along with the black and gold, is right on trend.

Quick and easy scrapbooking right at your fingertips!
Each program includes a 12 x 12 cover page, a starter pack of 10 coordinating Memory Protectors, and 122 double-sided cards in 3 x 4 and 4 x 6 horizontal and vertical designs.
The cardstock weight cards feature journaling spaces, sentiments, and a large variety of icons.
Each title above is linked to my website if you want to check it out.
There are 8 more themed sets that carried over.
If you want to see them all
click HERE.


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Looks like some great stuff. TFS!