Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rose Blossom Blog Hop


Welcome to another Rose Blossom Blog Hop!
This time we are creating with the 
If you came from the delightful blog of Shelly at
you are on the right track.
For the entire blog hop list visit Brenda's blog
Now, on to my Kraft-based card...


I just love this set of mini-stamps for creating tags.
After cutting the tag from Art Philosophy I stamped it and spritzed it with
Then I layered onto a simple pocket and added a dimensional star.
The "sweet" sentiment was fussy cut as it is one of the stamps from this set.
The paper and dimensional star are from the
Thanks for visiting me at my bungalow blog spot!
Please head on over to the super-talented Morgan's blog
Happy hopping!
P.S. This stamp set is free with any $30 stamp order!

14 comments:

Barbara said...

Very creative! The way you used those stamps together on this card with this paper is awesome!

Brenda said...

What a great idea to use that tag! I love how the stars mix in perfectly with the stamps!

Unknown said...

Love this signature 'Lynn' card! You always inspire me!

Kristine Porter said...

Adorable, Lynn! That is a precious card-- we had very similar ideas, I think! I love your style!

Morgan Vogt said...

I love spritzing! This card is adorable!!

Unknown said...

Love this Lynn. You are an inspiration to all of us. Such awesome creating!

Unknown said...

I love this stamp set with this paper pack. Love it!

Wild Bluebonnets said...

Super cute! You've inspired me to get a spray pen....yippie!

Shelly Nemitz said...

These colors are awesome. There's so much detail packed into this one card!!

Kim Hill said...

Lynn this is a fabulous card!

Unknown said...

Amazing creativity with this paper pack...love love & love it all!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Very fun card! Great idea to layer the tag onto that cute pocket. I really like the spritzed ink and the negative star cuts in the bottom of the tag. Very cute!

Unknown said...

Great card. I love the sprayed background on the tag!

Marg Van Patten said...

Have always love how you raise the art-bar for cards and tags. You have a great way of packing multiple cuts and techniques onto a single piece ... this one is no exception. Wishing you a Blessed Autumn!