Monday, October 13, 2014

"Artfully Sent" Let it Snow


Here's what you can create when you combine
the October Stamp of the Month.
I simply cut the card base and liner using the
"Scene" function key.
The base has a snowflake on the swing part but I covered that with
the cute polar bear stamped image that is part of the 
Stamp of the Month,
I popped on a few sequins and a strip of
Snowhaven and stamped an inside sentiment and it was done.

This is what I am learning using this cartridge:
you can make some wowee cards in just a few minutes if you keep the stamping and embellishing to a minimum.
Really, the wow factor comes in the cute cuts and interactive components of the card bases.
If you missed our Rose Blossom Blog Hop yesterday, please scroll down a post and check it out.
A few of my team-mates joined in to share Arftully Sent created cards.
Fun stuff!
I will be highlighting the SOTM all week here at "From My Bungalow".

3 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

I love how you put that adorable bear on both sides. I can't get enough of that little guy!!!!

Unknown said...

Soooo darn cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love it! So darn cute!