Friday, October 3, 2014

Fabulous Fall!


Tomorrow is World Card-Making Day!
Do you have any special plans?
This is one of the cards I will be teaching at a workshop Saturday.
A group of crafty friends is getting together for some card-making fun.
This one was inspired by an Operation Write Home sketch.
I used the "Fall Harvest" stamp set with
Flaxen and Chocolate Cardstock and inks.
I added a few gold sequins for sparkle.
We will also make this card...

Isn't that witch adorable?
She is from this set...
Halloween Greetings is only $17.95 and you can find it HERE.
I look forward to creating with this fun group of ladies!  

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, your cards are fabulous, Lynn! Sounds like you ladies are going to have so much fun tomorrow! You've got my two most favorite things here... fall and Halloween! SO awesome!

Mary said...

Love both cards. Have a great time creating. You are so crafty!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

What a fun way to celebrate the day!!!