Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Theme and Variation


Please tell me I am not the only one whose work space looks like this sometimes!
I was busy creating cards for a team challenge to send happy mail to our CTMH team-mates.
I decided to send to the gals that I have met in person because there was no way I could narrow it down since all my CTMH sisters are so wonderful.
Here is the theme of my card, with a couple of variations.





This is what the tag inside looks like...


I thought that sentiment was appropriate since our team is called the
"Rose Blossoms".
Hope your day "blossoms" into something special.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards...even better in person! And yes, my space has looked a lot like that lately!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, they are beautiful, Lynn! I love the flowers and of course I love that kraft mixed with the pretty papers. The little envelopes are just adorable, too. Love having a bit of interactive design on a card!

Unknown said...

These cards are beautiful and I know of several team members who were just thrilled to receive them (myself included!).

Clickersister said...

Those are really cute!