Friday, November 21, 2014

Autumn Blues


One last blue card!
I have been sharing cards created with the
This one has a chipboard leaf from the coordinating complements.
The journaling card is actually from a completely different line
Seaside PML cards.
I love to mix and match. 
I stamped the blue flowers with Glacier Ink that was swiped on to my Craft Mat.
That's how I got the soft watercolory look. 
I will be trying that technique a bit more.
I dare say, Autumn has been over here in Indiana for awhile.
We have had inside recess all week due to the wind chills.  
Oh well, at least it is supposed to warm up this weekend.

Here is a look at the stamp set I used to create that border of tiny flowers.


Thanks for visiting!
Have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

I am really loving the blue for fall! This is so pretty, Lynn! Your technique for the stamped leaves is super cool. Love the soft look it gives!