Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Special

Today is the day!
Order your Cricut Collection for 20% off today only.




For the first time ever, Close To My Heart is offering a Cyber Monday Sale on Monday, December 1, 2014. There has never been a better time to buy Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut® Collections for 20% off the retail price. Whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, or creating 3-D projects, our four exclusive Cricut® collections make the perfect addition to any craft room! Sale starts at midnight (MST) on December 1 and ends at 11:59 pm Monday night. 
You will be able to take advantage of this special deal on my Online Business address, dardalynn.ctmh.  Orders must be submitted between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm (MST) on Monday, December 1 in order to get the discount on your selected Cricut® collections. Enjoy extra savings on Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut® collections this Cyber Monday!

Shop on my website HERE.  
Or e-mail me at dardalynn dot yahoo dot com.
Let me know if you have any questions on any of these cartridges.
They all sit right next to my Cricut and they are really about the only carts I use.  
Please check out the post about our Kraft-y Heart KISS Blog Share too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm very excited! I've made my first Cyber Monday purchase in my life. I ordered the newest of the cricut cartridges. I'm hoping it will keep me busy during the long winter's days and nights!