Friday, December 12, 2014

Flakey Friends, again!

edited to add:  the winner of the
Handwritten Print stamp set
from our Kraft-y Hearts KISS Blog Share is...
Audrey P!
Hey Audrey, faithful reader, I think you will see this!
If you send me your mailing address in an e-mail
darda lynn at yahoo dot com
or 
PM me on FB, I'll get that sent out right away!



Same sketch, same stamp set...very differnt cards.
The one on the left is crisp and clean with the
Snowhaven papers.
The one on the right is shabby and a bit vintage looking with the
classic Yuletide Carol papers.
Not sure which I like better, I guess I just love snowmen.


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Woo Hoo! Thank you so much, Lynn! Will send you an email straight away!
And I'm with you, love snowmen so much I couldn't possibly choose which look I like better. Both of these card are amazing. I am LOVING all those layers!!

Marg Van Patten said...

Double cute Lynn! As much as I adore Snowhaven, I'm going with the Yuletide Carol version on this one .... it's just so pretty!