Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Year Noted Mini-Album


This is the cover of my 
Kraft mini-album that came with the $10 paper kit.
I love this little mini-album.
I showed you one I created for a gift earlier.
This one is for myself, a place to journal and document some of the special moments of 
2015.
The cover background is a Picture My Life card from the Hopscotch line.
The glasses were fussy-cut from another card and embellished with some bling
(thanks to my team-mate Morgan for that idea and thanks to Brenda, our leader for the idea to use this card).

That is what I love about our CTMH team, so much inspiration!
There is a lot of sharing and caring going on.
If you want to learn more about that or becoming a CTMH consultant feel free to contact me
darda lynn at yahoo dot com.
I would be happy to chat with you about that and our amazing team!

Reminder, this amazing kit is only $10 (including the $9.95 Kraft Mini)
with a qualifying purchase until the end of January.
Tomorrow I will share my favorite card created with these papers and then on to
Stamp of the Month inspiration.

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute little album, Lynn! Love those little fussy cut glasses with the bling bling, and that monthly project card in the background is perfect for this!

Unknown said...

What a fun little album. That PML card is the perfect cover!

Marg Van Patten said...

Love this! You inspire me to dig into those PML cards and use them "outside the box".