Friday, February 27, 2015

March Madness

March is just around the corner, 
and boy does Close To My Heart have
a wonderful deal when you sign up to be a consultant
in March 2015!
For just the $99 sign up cost you get one of these amazing NEW kits.
(retail value of products over $300)

Scrapbooking Kit
OR
Cardmaking Kit


and get this lovely shoulder tote FREE...



I would love to have you join my Kraft-y Heart team and help
you earn the following bonus.  
New consultants who remit $300 worth of commissionable sales in their first
40 days after their New Consultant Kit ships will receive the rolling tote
(a retail value of $149.95 USD/$164.95 CAD as a FREE bonus
(not including shipping and handling)!
These organization pieces are designed to help you get your business rolling.
Offer valid while supplies last March1-31, 2015.

Visit this link to learn more:

Starting tomorrow I will share with you a bit about my CTMH journey and how I am documenting it in a cool My Crush album.

No comments: