Wednesday, February 18, 2015

You Are So Fabulous!

After watching the SNL Special Sunday night I thought of the catch phrase...
"You look marvelous" when I stamped this sentiment.

I just loved this fabulous card sketch at 
so I had to make a card to play along.
Here is the sketch...


Here is my card using the sketch for inspiration.


I can see myself using this sketch over and over again.

I used the
stamp set and various scraps of
CTMH paper/cardstock.
Here is a look at the complete stamp set.


When you purchase this stamp set anytime from now through March 2015, CTMH will donate $3 of the proceeds to Operation Smile.
Since its founding in 1982, Operation Smile has performed over 220,000 surgical procedures to correct facial deformities in children.
I love that CTMH is such a big supporter of this great cause!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.




1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how cute and how fun this is, Lynn! I LOVE your take on that sketch! The scattered candy dots and stars are really adorable, and I love the combo of papers you used. Great use of that fun stamp set, too!