Monday, March 23, 2015

March Madness Monday!

First day of Spring Break and this is what it looks like from my bungalow.



I am snug as a bug in a rug in my studio, 
creating with Spring colors of ink and paper so it's all good!


This is the first card I created with the lovely new
Blossom Paper Packet and the stamp set
Finding the Words.
These products will be released when the new
Seasonal Expressions 2 goes live on April 1st.
All the ingredients to create this card are in the
new consultants kit geared towards cardmaking.



CONTENTS OF THE CARDMAKER’S NEW CONSULTANT KIT:
  • Annual Inspirations (qty. 5)
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 (qty. 15)
  • Close To My Heart Cardstock Color Sampler
  • Close To My Heart Paper Fundamentals Sampler
  • Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler 
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 B&T Duos™ Sampler
  • Petite Perks Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5)
  • Workshops on the Go® Blossom Cardmaking Kit
  • Jackson B&T Duos™ Bulk Pack
  • Oceanside Sequins
  • Durables Triangle Studs
  • Teal Shimmer Trim 
  • Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape 
  • Honey Exclusive Inks™ Pad 
  • Smoothie Exclusive Inks™ Pad
  • Pear Exclusive Inks™ Pad 
  • Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ Pad
  • My Acrylix™ Dizzy Circles
  • My Acrylix™ Wavy Blooms
  • My Acrylix™ Finding the Words
  • 1" × 3½" My Acrylix™ Block
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix™ Block
  • ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Golden Yellow Marker 
  • ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Cherry Pink Marker
  • ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Sap Green Marker 
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
  • My Creations™ Hip Pics Album
  • 3-D Foam Tape
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors
  • My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber
  • My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue
  • Sponge
  • Liquid Glass
  • Ranger™ White Super Fine Embossing Powder
  • VersaMark™ Ink Pad
  • Watercolor Pencils
  • Cello Bags (qty. 25)
You get all that for only $99, plus the FREE tote bag.  

If you join my team, the "Kraft-y Hearts" you get lots of inspiration, support and help from me and my upline leaders.  We are one big, happy CTMH family!  You can read more about joining HERE.
I would be more than happy to answer any question you might have.  
Have a great week!
Think Spring!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun spring card, Lynn! But too bad spring is nowhere to be seen in your neck of the woods yet. We're not having much spring around here yet, either.... it's all rain and gloom... but at least the snow has gone away! :)