Monday, March 16, 2015

March Madness


March is my anniversary month with CTMH...
3 years on March 14th!
What a fun ride it has been.
I have met so many amazing people, both customers and other consultants.
It's been a blast and all through our shared love of paper, stamps, ink and the like.

This month CTMH has a special offer for new consultants so I have to share.
Sign up this month and receive this tote FREE!

And you can choose between a card-making or scrapbooking NEW consultant kit for only $99 (and it contains over $300 worth of product, some not yet released!).

Card-making Kit


Scrapbooking Kit

Of all the new consultant kits I've seen these two have to be my faves.
I am a bit partial to the one I got when I started. 
I had a thing for that Stella paper, lol.
If you would like to learn more about joining my Kraft-y Heart team, let me know.
I'd be happy to chat.
And I just have to take a second to encourage you to hop on over to my friend
Kim's blog
She is sharing her "why" she loves being a CTMH consultant.
I love her post and I am so proud to have Kim on my team.
Take a look and see why.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, three years already! Time flies, doesn't it? Love your adorable layout! The big title letters really make it all pop!