Friday, April 10, 2015

Blossom Mini-Album



As I share my favorites from the new Seasonal Expressions IDEA Book,
I must share my favorite paper line.
This mini-album features the
I adore the colors and sweet floral images and patterns in this line.
Now, for a look inside the album.






My upline Brenda Rose, see her blog HERE, sent me the directions to create this fun
accordian album.
I thought "Blossom" paper was the perfect one to go with this album project.
Tomorrow I will share a layout created with the other paper featured in the 
new book.
Lots of my team-mates pick "Jackson" as their new favorite. 
I have to admit once I started working with it, I kinda loved it too.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling Lynn. Love the pop of kraft showing to! ;)

farmhouse-story said...

very pretty cover, lynn! i haven't been to green oaks for a very long time:( when i get back to peru-i spend all my time visiting. i bet its changed alot. enjoy your weekend!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, what a creative and unique album! I don't think I've seen one quite like this before! How fabulous!