Monday, April 13, 2015

Jackson Cards


The PML (Picture My Life) cards are not just for scrapbooking.
They make super, quick and easy cards.
I paired the Jackson PML cards with Jackson Paper and Kraft CS to create a set of cards to send to #1 son.
For the card above, I used sketch #22 from "Make It From Your Heart, vol.1".
The next card was inspired by sketch #20.


These cards were so quick and easy to make.
"HAPPY EVERYTHING" sentiment is from the stamp set of the same name.  Smile!
Come back tomorrow to see 2 more in the set.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

I love using those PL style cards to make quick and easy cards! Love that most of the work has been done for you. These are adorable, Lynn! Seriously fabulous masculine card ideas!

Unknown said...

GREAT cards. I LOVE using PML cards to create gorgeous, quick greeting cards.