Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop


It is the first of the month and that means another
Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  
You may have come from Brenda's blog or you may be starting here.  
Either way, we are glad you are here! 
You can find the complete hop list HERE Rose Blossom Legacies.

I have to tell you that when we got our IDEA Books at the CTMH convention last June and I saw the April Stamp of the Month, Typed Note, I was in love!
I mean they had me at "vintage typewriter" but then toss in 17 sentiments in a
 typewriter font...be still my Kraft-y heart!
I was planning to create with Kraft and really grunge it up and go vintage but I was so inspired by the card set that my team-mate Kim made (see HERE) that I decided to go 
bold and bright using a few of my favorite colors!


Using the colors of Canary, Pear and Smoothie I used the hand image to create a patterned background paper to decorate this My Creations Journaling Cards Box.
The top piece is decorated with a sample of our new Carnival Washi Tape.
LOVE this stuff!
And now take a look at the card set.



These cards came together so quickly since I used the same layout.
I cut the card fronts from 
Canary, Smoothie and Pear patterned cardstock from the
I just ordered my third set of this particular assortment.
The Carnival Washi Tape looks really cool over the patterned cardstock.
I hope you like my card set created with my new ALL-TIME FAVORITE SOTM,
And it is only $5 with a $50 purchase.
What a fabulous deal for all those sentiments.
Please take the time to hop on over to Marg's blog
where you are sure to be inspired!




9 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my gracious! I love this stamp with paper fundamentals!! You have stepped out of the box, and I love it!!

Morgan Vogt said...

These cards are so much fun, and I love how you tied everything together with the washi tape - it reminds me of typewriter ribbon! So cool!!

Kristine Porter said...

What a super fun card set and box! Makes me happy just looking at all of that gorgeousness! Love it all, Lynn!!

Unknown said...

Very fun, Lynn!

Marg Van Patten said...

WOW! Spring is sprung and gone wild at the Bungalow! This is a whole bunch of happy and I love how you used the new washi tape! Thanks for the inspiration and HaPPy spRInG from the Tator Patch!

Unknown said...

Such fun, bright cards!

Audrey Pettit said...

The bright summery color palette to these is just amazing! And that vintage typewriter set is just too fun! What a gorgeous set this is!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Lynn! This idea is just amazing! Love the bright colors of the cards and the card box is just adorable. Enjoy your work and your Blog so much!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Love the contrast of the retro typewriter against the bright colored cardstock and the new line of washi tape coordinates perfectly!