Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop


It's time for another Rose Blossom team blog hop!
This month we are celebrating the release of new products in the 
It is full of Spring/Summer sweetness.
Our super talented team leader, Brenda Rose, has the complete hop list on her blog
I sure do hope you have the time to hop through.
I am featuring the very cool and trendy
stamp set.
It has awesome sentiments and when you buy it, CTMH donates $3 to
Operation Smile.
You can read more about that on my post yesterday.
On with the project...


I created this box out of White Daisy Cardstock and the Blossom Paper Packet.
My Score Board came in really handy on this one.
The box unfolds like so...


Inside you will find these cards.

Aren't they happy and cheerful?
I don't want to take up too much time so I will do another post tomorrow with a close up of each card.
Remember the stamp set is 
If you are a card-maker you will love it!
Speaking of love...
hop on over to my friend Marg's blog
to see what creative loveliness is popping up in the Tator Patch!
Thanks for the visit!

11 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

What a lovely card set - and that box is so clever! As always, I'm inspired by your creations!!

Unknown said...

Lynn, your artwork never ceases to amaze me. I love the box and the card set is beautiful!

Brenda said...

What a creative box!! I love that you made this. The cards are adorable. What a nice gift!

Unknown said...

This is just adorable Lynn. Such beautiful work. I agree with Morgan...you are such an inspiration!

CAM said...

Love the box! Such a neat idea!

Unknown said...

Very fun project!!!!

Lalia Harris said...

Love it!

Lalia Harris said...

Love it!

Barbara said...

Very creative- Love it!

Lori said...

Very creative and so pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgosh, what a COOL card box, Lynn!