Saturday, April 18, 2015

Scrappy Saturday!



Did you know NSD is only 2 weeks away?
I'm having Open Studio hours at my bungalow.
If you are local and want to come and play, please message me to reserve your spot.
I will be hosting two mini-workshops,
one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
See the flyer above for details.
In the morning session we will use the Wavy Blooms flower set to create some beautiful blooms.
This stamp set is featured in the CTMH artwork in this mini-album.

I've been having fun playing with this stamp set lately.
I'll share some of my personal projects next week.
In the afternoon mini-workshop I will demonstrate how to create our 3D rolled flowers.
You get to practice too!
Using our Quilling Tool and Liquid Glass makes it so much easier!
I hope you can join me for some scrappy fun on May 2!

No comments: