Sunday, May 10, 2015

Scrappy Saturday Turned Sunday


My "Scrappy Saturday" feature is getting posted on Sunday.
It has been a busy week!
Little did I know how time-consuming being a
grant panelist could be.
After reading, re-reading, screening and writing comments for 20 grants
I can say I am glad to be done.
It was a good learning experience but I had very little crafting last week.
So today, 
I am sharing a layout, created by the CTMH art department.  It features the
May Stamp of the Month.

As always the SOTM is only $5 with a $50 order, or
$17.95 regularly.
This is a great set for scrapbooking.
Here's a look at all the images you get.

Happy Mother's Day dear readers.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, that sounds like a ton of work, Lynn! I bet you ARE glad to be done! Adorable layout! :)