Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Orange You Glad Gifties


I had fun creating these end-of-the-year gifts for my school friends.
The inspiration came from Pinterest
(just type in "orange you glad it's summer?) in the search bar and you can find lots of ideas.
I used the orange stamp in the
Taste of Summer stamp set to create the cards.
I forgot to snap a pic before I gave them away but you can see it in the back, center.
Here's a smaller one I made using a tin bucket from the Hobby Lobby.


Orange you glad it's summer?
I sure am!
Today is our teacher work day and tomorrow is the first day of summer vacation for us.
Yippppeeee!


3 comments:

Kim Hill said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!!! This would be a great gift for my kids' last day of school. :D

Brenda said...

Lynn, you craft from the heart. And as shown, you give from the heart, too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay for summer vacation! What fabulous summery gift baskets, Lynn! Your school friends are SO lucky!