Saturday, June 27, 2015

Scrappy Saturday

It's the last Saturday in June
(insert teacher tears here)
so I thought it only fitting to share a 
Stamp of the Month layout.


I had a whole month to get a photo of myself or a loved one enjoying an ice cream cone but no, I didn't get the shot YET!
There's time.
I wanted to share this layout before the month ran out.
I loved working with the sentiment in this set. 
The mixed font is really fun and I have enjoyed using it as a focal point 
as well as a background.
I left the top right corner blank so I could add embellishments that match my photo.
The "I Love" was cut with the Artbooking Cartridge.
The images were stamped in CTMH Archival Black ink.
I have to say this ink gives such a crisp, clear line.
I colored the images with our ShinHan alcohol markers.
I keep wanting to call them new but I have had them almost a year.
They work as well as the day I got them last June.
I really must go get some ice cream!
Here's a look at Ice Cream Dream.
It's only here for a few more days, until June 30th.


Only $5 with a $50 order, or $17.95 on its own.
This has been a very popular stamp set in these parts.
Enjoy this last weekend in June
and go get some ice cream! 

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

That is uhhhhdorable, Lynn! I really love the mixed font label and the little ice cream truck, and that puppy just makes me smile every time I see him! I really like the strip of small images... makes me think of a filmstrip. And love the bright happy papers, too. And great coloring!