Friday, July 31, 2015

Candles, Tags, and Banners, Oh My!


For this pair of 
cards I drew my inspiration from the
This design is great for using up scraps and strips of paper!
The little banners around the sentiment block are stickers from the
And here are a few more cards from the 
Confetti Wishes Baker's Dozen I shared at the top of the week.


Can you believe tomorrow is August?
Today is the last day to take get in on the 
"Jump on it July" special where you can order Hostess Sets for only $5 with a $25 stamp order.
The card below was created with Confetti Wishes paper and one of my favorite Hostess Sets,
"Happy Hexagons".


That means another Rose Blossom Blog Hop and I will get to share a brand new paper packet with you all!
Not to mention, new stamps, and new Cricut cuts!  

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable cards, Lynn! Loving all the bright papers and fun designs. I'm always looking for fun ways to use up scraps. :)I really like the thin strip of gold and the chunky twine ties, and fun way to use the banner flag stickers, too!