Thursday, July 9, 2015

Feeling Thankful


Feeling thankful for all my CTMH customers.
Thank you for allowing me to be your consultant!
Your support keeps me going on this fun journey.
Today is the day
CTMH announces all the new products that come out in September.
Last year, they had an entire skit that was like
Amazing Race as the CTMH staff traveled through Disneyland searching for clues to find new product.
I tell you, CTMH does it up BIG, and in style!
I can hardly wait to share all the news with all of you!
These are some thank you notes I made for my customers this summer.
I used the
SOTM, Life is Wonderful,  for the chalkboard outline.
And the "thank you" sentiments are from A Variety of Thanks (no longer available, sorry).
Once again, I paired the SOTM with Blossom Paper.
Here is another version.

Thanks to all my loyal readers and customers!
I truly appreciate each and every one of YOU!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are adorable! Really love the bold chalkboard panels and those banners are the cutest things ever!