Saturday, July 18, 2015

Scrappy Saturday


This beautiful layout was created for me by the
fabulously talented Brenda Rose.
I would never call myself a super star but it sure is nice
to have a cheerleader, like Brenda, to make you feel like one.
Another consultant snapped this pic when we were on stage
Friday morning getting ready for our presentations.
Wow, getting on stage in front of 1000 or so people can shake your nerves.
But, once I started talking about Close To My Heart products, 
which I love,
it came pretty easily.
I loved every minute of convention 2015.
Hanging out with team-mates sharing and brainstorming ideas was the best!
If you would like information on joining our amazingly talented and supportive team,
leave a comment and I will get back to you.


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, how wonderful! Brenda created a beautiful page for you! Loving the combo of papers, and the glitter is such a great touch of glam!