Friday, August 14, 2015

Meet "Artistry"


I have been sharing quite a bit of artwork created with the new
Today I will share with you the details of what you get when you order
this amazing collection.
You get the 3 stamp sets show above 
along with a 24 sheet  Cardstock Combo Pack in the
Enchantment color family.
This family hosts 7, yes, 7 new colors!
Our cardstock is awesome for die cutting machines, just the right thickness.
And, are you ready...
700 images
(which you can size any size your machine can handle).
This cart features
Shapes, Layers, Banners, Borders, Backgrounds and Fonts.
Take a look...








How fun is that?
Every time I look at this index I see something I didn't notice before.
There are not enough hours in my day to try all the cuts I want to try!
Tomorrow I will be sharing a layout I created using some of these backgrounds.
I have to say I think the "background" function, along with these cool borders is my fave on this cartridge.
You can find it HERE on my website.
Come back tomorrow to see the inspiration from my team as we host 
an Artistry in August Blog Hop!

No comments: