Friday, August 21, 2015

Old Meets New


My DD is returning back to school after an extended break.
I wanted to send her a little encouragement so I created this card.
I had some
Chalk It Up chipboard pieces left from the current catalog 
but I had used up all my paper.
I was happy to see how well the complements coordinate with our
new Zoe Paper Packet!
Now the Chalk It Up will retire at the end of the month.
I strongly encourage you to grab some now if you need some paper that is perfect for school layouts and cards.
Here is last year's "First Day of School" layout using the Chalk it Up line.
Tomorrow I will share our 2015 "First Day of School" pics.


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Fun projects, Lynn! I love those chippie glasses and the blue ribbon design you made is really cute. Your DD is going to love this. Congrats to her for heading back to school! Your layout is adorable, too. Love the title work and love that owl!