Tuesday, August 11, 2015

School Days


Today is the first day of school for teachers.
The past week I've been getting my room ready and making some gifties for school pals.
My friend, and stamping buddy Angie, gave me 
these chalkboard banners. 
The cork flowers are stickers from Michael's.

All the rest of the cuts are from the new
I love that alphabet!
I just played around with 
some of the layered banners until I got an arrangement that I liked.
I'm excited to add this new piece to my classroom this year.
Happy school days to all the teachers and parents reading this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful!

Kim Hill said...

So fun!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how adorable! What a fun art banner to add to your classroom display, Lynn! I love those letters, too, and the chalkboard and cork are such a fun touch. Wishing you a wonderful new school year!