Saturday, October 17, 2015

Scrappy Saturday

Happy Saturday!
What a week...is anyone else super happy to say it's the weekend?
Today I have another layout created with the lovely
paper packet and coordinating Complements and Assortment.


I lifted this grid design from a layout I saw in Scrapbook, Cards Today magazine.
I thought it was perfect for my photos from the Nature Center because when I tried scapping the full photos there was just so much green.
Cropping in on the photos helped me to focus on the peeps while still seeing the lovely nature around us.
Here's a hint when you want to do this...
take a 3 x 3 clear acrylic block (the ones we use for stamping), place it over the photo to see where you want to crop it, mark the top and side with a pencil and then take it to your trimmer to cut 3 x 3 inches.
Here's another look at the the lovely Sangria line.



Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I LOVE a good grid design! This is beautiful, Lynn! Great tips for cropping photos. Love the bold border down the side and the big die cut title letters, and it's so fun the way you've been using the enamel dots!