Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Team Talk Tuesday


This is the last week for the
"It's in the Bag" promotion.
If you sign on this month, you get this lovely bag FREE along with your
consultant kit (over $435 worth of product) for only $129.
You can see it all HERE.
If you want to join my Kraft-y Heart team, I'd love to talk to you.
I have been posting so many of the reasons I love being a CTMH consultant
on Tuesdays this month.
If you want to get quality stamping/papercrafting products at a discount while working as a hobbyist 
or 
if you want to create a thriving business
there is a place for YOU!
I started out as a hobbyist and discovered that my friends love CTMH products too!
I have a part-time business teaching, creating and sharing CTMH products which I do 
after my "day job" teaching elementary art.
When I retire from my day job, I plan to make this paper-crafting gig my full-time job!
My Kraft-y Heart team members get welcomed in to the
Rose Blossoms team with Brenda Rose,
and the Pacemakers with Karen Pederson.
These two lovely ladies are wonderful leaders that teach and encourage us every step of the way.
Questions?  Let me know!


No comments: