Thursday, November 5, 2015

Blessed Fall


Feeling blessed by this beautiful, mild Fall weather in Indiana this month.
It has been unseasonably warm and sunny this week.
I was happy to join another Pocket Letter swap hosted by Jody at
The theme is Fall and I have tons of autumnal stamp sets so I just stamped away to create each pocket.


If you've ever thought about doing a Pocket Letter swap,
I encourage you to try it.
It's a fun way to share with other crafty peeps!
Looking foward to see what I get in return.


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

I love these pocket letters. Such a FUN idea and such a great gift, too. LOVE yours, Lynn! The background stamping of all those colorful leaves is awesome. So love the bit of kraft you added in, too. And I'm loving the corrugated accents. Super fun!