Monday, November 2, 2015

November Special


Experience the FUN of Fundamentals!
Purchase a Fundamentals Album Bundle and
get a package of page protectors FREE!
That's 25 excellent quality page protectors for FREE!
That's a $19.95 value.
Just pick the album of your choice.
This is what else is included.
Fundamentals Cardstock Pack (Enchantment)
Enchantment Sticker Pack
Fundamental Assortment in Peacock
3 sheets of White Daisy Cardstock

You will have access to the cutting guide and directions to make the five layouts show in the photo above!
You can print it off or follow directions from your computer screen.
I just finished creating the five layouts and it was super easy to get so many pages done.
I cut the pieces in one session and then I assembled in another session.
Once I add some photos I will share.
If you want to take advantage of this special offer just click
I will be sharing some tips and tools I used in my 
Fun with Fundamentals posts.
Stay tuned...
Product Image

No comments: