Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Urban Papers

inspired by card on page 65

For the rest of this week I will be sharing
projecst created with the Urban Paper Packet and coordinating bits.
The cards I am sharing today have all been inspired by artwork in the
IDEA Book or consultant resources.

inspired by card on page 66

inpspired by CTMH gathering project artwork


These cards came together super quickly and easily since
I used inspiration from the
IDEA Book and online resources.
I like to use card designs in the IDEA Book but mix it up by changing the papers or stamp sets.
As you can tell
Urban has a cool, industrial vibe and it is perfect for
masculine cards.
Here is a look at the paper packet.


More Urban inspiration coming this week, ending with a grande finale
Friday Kraft-y Heart blog share!
Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

These are fabulous, Lynn! I am loving the grungy industrial vibe to this collection. Totally up my alley, and so perfect for guy cards!