Saturday, December 19, 2015

Scrappy Saturday


"Life is Good"
Love the title of this 8 x8 Kraft album.
It's Saturday morning (finally got to sleep in a bit) and the sun is shining!
This beautiful album was created by one of my
Rose Blossom team-mates,
Kim Sparks.
You can check out her blog HERE.
But first, more pics...





Isn't it beautiful?
I LOVE each and every inky inch of it!
Brenda randomly draws a team-mate for us if we want to participate in the gift exchange.
Well, Kim and I got each other by coincidence.
Well, not only were we "secret sisters" we totally twinned it on the gift.
I'll share pics of the gift I made her next Saturday.
Let's just say it was the same Kraft album with the same paper line.
How fun!
Thanks for visiting.
I hope you have a productive last weekend before Christmas.
I have lots to do before my daughter gets here!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

omgosh, what a coincidence that you two got each other and that you both created such a similar project! This is amazing! Love the bit of grunge to the design and all the different shaped pages. Awesome!