Saturday, January 23, 2016

Scrappy Saturday


Welcome to another "Scrappy Saturday"!
Today I am sharing my final Christmas 2015 layout.
I have to admit I am pretty smitten with how this layout turned out, 
thanks to the inspiration from PageMaps.
I love using sketches for inspiration when I am feeling kind of "stuck".
I really like the Artistry wreath cut and was happy to sneak it into a layout.
Here's the accompanying page.

All supplies can be found on my website HERE, except for the White Pines retired paper.
For some reason photographing Kraft and Glitter paper is difficult to show the richness of the color.
I liked the sketch that had so many small spaces to crop in on the important moments.
We may have to re-create the homemade pizza routine for Valentine's Day as 
BOTH
my kiddos will be home!
Yes, my son will be passing through on his adventure moving from NYC to 
California!
This time he gets to stay for a couple of weeks.
I am so excited!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a beautiful layout, Lynn! I absolutely love the mix of prints you used, and think they look amazing with the kraft background! Love the grid design you used with the photos. And the die cut wreath and holly spray look amazing. The gold glitter star is fabulous, too!
So happy to hear both your kiddos will be home with you soon! And how awesome that you get two weeks with your son! Yay!